- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- Visa application form duly filled in and signed
- Recent passport size colour photographs.
- Covering letter from the applicant stating his name, designation, purpose and duration of visit.
- Invitation from Taiwanese Counterpart
- Proof of registration of the Srilankan Company, i.e., certificate of incorporation / Import-Export code copy / RBI permit copy.
- Personal Income Tax papers/ TDS for the last three years.
- Proof of Business Transactions (Copy of letter of Credit/ Bill of lending/ payments receipts)
- Personal Bank Statement for the last three months.
Get more details